Application & Enrolment Procedure
To complete the SCBIT application form, students must sign the application form. Send the application form to SCBIT along with certified copies of academic transcripts (original language version and English translation if applicable) from Senior High School and any subsequent study. Additional proof of English proficiency IELTS is required.
- Students from Assessment Level I (AL 1) and Assessment Level II (AL 2) countries can produce TOEFL or other relevant English proficiency test. Documents may be certified by:
- Authorized SCBIT Agent (each page marked with the Agent’s Company stamp, name and signature
- Justice of the Peace or Public Notary
- Institution issuing the Academic Transcript
- Applications may be sent by post to SCBIT address at Sydney directly or via SCBIT Agents. Original copies of the faxed/emailed applications along with all of the certified documents must also be posted to SCBIT for the records of SCBIT.