Medical Insurance

As a condition of your student visa you are required to have organised private medical health insurance (Overseas Student Health Cover) before you arrive in Australia. You will receive your OSHC card during your few weeks of studies at SCBIT. Most private medical health insurance for overseas students provides cover for hospital and medical treatment; however, you may have to pay a gap fee. Medical insurance for students doesn’t cover extras such as dental, physiotherapy and massage.

English Chinese (Simplified) Hindi Malay Thai

News & Events

No events



English is the official language of this website. For your convenience, translations into other languages are made available, to serve only as a guide.

©2005 - 2017 Australian Higher Education Services Pty Ltd, trading as Sydney College of Business and IT
ABN: 87 102 234 257, CRICOS Provider Code: 02635D, RTO Code: 91116.
SCBIT Campus: Level 6,51 Druitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000 :: Australia
Telephone: +612 8114 2500
All Rights Reserved.



SCBIT © 2005 - 2017 | Privacy Policy