BSB60215 Advanced Diploma of Business
CRICOS Code: 094647E
This qualification reflects the role of individuals with significant experience in a senior administrative role who are seeking to develop expertise across a wider range of business functions.
The qualification is suited to individuals who possess significant theoretical business skills and knowledge and wish to consolidate and build pathways to further educational or employment opportunities.
- Be 18 years old or over.
- Students who intend to enrol in this course must prove their successful completion of Diploma of Business Administration or equivalent.
- Students must have good communication skills. Candidates whose English is not their first language may be required to prove their English language skills which is equivalent to upper intermediate level (IELTS 5.5).
After completing the BSB60215 Advanced Diploma of Business, students may articulate to continue their studies in Bachelor Degree programs offered by Australian Higher Education providers.
Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors. Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- Business Enterprise Manager
Delivery and Assessments
This program (BSB60215 Advanced Diploma of Business) is delivered in an institution based environment with face to face delivery. The mode of training is highly practical with a combination of practical projects, practical tasks, case study, tutorials, group activities and theory based documents.
Duration: 40 tuition weeks. (50 Weeks include break)
The course consists of 8 units and is clustered into 4 groups in order to be delivered within 4 terms of full time study load. The term duration is 10 weeks.
Please refer to the unit description on https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/BSB60215
This course requires 8 units and this qualification has no core units. However the 6 elective units must selected from the electives lists (no more than 3 units selected from any one group) and the remaining 2 units could be selected from elective lists or from any currently endorsed training package or accredited course.
Elective * is an elective unit selected from the electives lists and Elective ** ** Elective units which selected from the outside elective list
Note: please refer to the prior to enrolment kit for the course fee, cancel & refund policy, the enrolment term and condition, and the student welfare support service provided.
RPL and advance standing:
Students are able to apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) from the previous qualification gained or practical experience.
You require providing evidence that will demonstrate competency in the learning outcomes of the course.
Benefits of PRL/RCC/Credit Transfer:
- Conforms to the requirements for equity in adult education programs
- Avoids the problem of students having to unnecessarily repeat learning experiences
- Encourages the development of various assessment procedures
- Assesses the candidates current competence in comparison to the stated standards of competence required
- Clarifies what relevant skills the student does and does not possess so that the learning program can be tailored accordingly
- The RPL will be granted when all the stated learning and performance criteria of the training courses have been shown to be met.
- Upon successful RPL granted, the course duration will be shorter and will affect your study duration which state on the confirmation of enrolment (COE) document.
* The course structure and other details are subject to variation at the discretion of the College
Updated on 07 June 2017